Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a relaxing summer. I also hope that the recent fires didn’t negatively impact anyone. It’s just another sobering realization of our home and this desert life we have all chosen for ourselves but it can get pretty scary pretty fast!
I have noticed in recent months our small readership has been dwindling. Let me take a moment to thank those of you who remain here with us. If you feel so inclined, please consider sharing this page with a friend! And as always, if you have any writings or art you’d like to see published on this medium please send it along to the officials at info@djdfoundation.org.
This summer has been a slow moving one, at least to me. Maybe it’s the summer heat that makes it feel that way. Do you all enjoy the summertime? Does the heat get you down or do you relish in those summer evenings and early mornings before the mighty sun gets too extreme? I want to hear from you so leave a comment if you’d like!
With all the goings on in our community lately, we have had another slow month for submissions. But it’s ok! This blog is still pretty brand new and we will get to where we want to be with patience and perseverance.
Just like the previous blog post, I thought it would be nice to revisit some writings form an older edition of the Albatross. Please take your time looking over the following pages full of wonderful writings from our veteran friends and stay tuned for the future for more wonderful works!





No comments:
Post a Comment